There is more to Las Vegas than just drinking and gambling. In fact, there is really no shortage of activities for you and your significant other, no matter where your interests may lie. Whether you’re looking for entertainment, awe-inspiring sights, a chance to get out in nature, or some of the best tastes in LV, we’ve collected some great date ideas for you and your SO.
Take Advantage Of Las Vegas Entertainment
Broadway On The Strip
Remember the days when a night at the theater was considered a classic date night? Who says that ever has to go out of style? Keep the phrase, “dinner and a show,” alive and well with Broadway in Vegas!
It wouldn’t be the Entertainment Capital of the World without the limelight of the stage. Las Vegas has long been host to some of the most popular Broadway musicals and plays ever to delight audiences.
From dramatic musicals like The Phantom of the Opera to uproarious comedies like Potted Potter, there is something here for everyone.
Stop By The Famous Bellagio Fountains
Anyone who has ever watched Ocean’s 11 remembers vividly the scene where the entire gang is watching the famous Bellagio fountains to the tune of Clair de Lune. Don’t worry, though, you don’t have to have pulled off a heist to enjoy the beauty of these fountains!
If you want a moment with your loved one worthy of a rom-com, then make your way over to the Bellagio fountains. Share a kiss against the backdrop of pluming water and the lavender Las Vegas sky or simply sit back and let your senses be taken on a journey with a completely unique experience that is never the same no matter how many times you see it.
Embrace Music – See A Concert
You know what Shakespeare said, “If music be the food of love, play on” (Twelfth Night, act 1: scene 1). Las Vegas is constantly headlining some of the biggest names in music at any one of our amazing venues.
Whether you are a fan of rock or pop, rap or country, show tunes or opera, there is always a concert going on somewhere in Las Vegas that will more than meet your tastes. Book a concert with your significant other and spend a night just enjoying each other to the sound of your favorite songs.
Magic, Comedy, A Circus? We Have It All
“Bored” and “Las Vegas” are two things that don’t even belong in the same sentence together. For years and years, LV has provided a stage to entertainers from all walks of life.
- From Penn and Teller to David Blaine, magicians have long been a staple beneath the neon glow of Las Vegas lights. Be amazed and astounded by illusions and tricks which befuddle and mind and shuffle the senses.
- Be honest, the sound of your loved one’s laugh is one of the most beautiful things in the world. Book tickets to see any one of the many comedians that constantly have Sin City in stitches.
- Death-defying feats, astonishment, and wonder are just some of the traits that make Las Vegas circuses so worth going to see. If you’re looking for a date night, consider making your way to one. The Cirque du Soleil has long been a favorite of couples all over the world.
Stroll Down Fremont Street
Entertainment-lovers and history-fans alike will adore Fremont Street. This is the historic Las Vegas strip, and combines all the star strewn enjoyment that makes Las Vegas so amazing with the classic retro feel of the days of Frank Sinatra and Elvis.
This is an amazing place to hold your date night with so many things to do on Fremont Street. There is delectable food, eye-catching sights, and even a shark tank, zipline, and the world’s largest video screen.
Make Your Way To The Outdoors
Not everything in Vegas is about neon lights and sequins. If you and your loved one prefer to spend time enjoying the natural beauty of Las Vegas, then you will find no shortage of amazing experiences perfectly within your grasp.
Visit The Hoover Dam
The history, nature, and marvel of engineering that is Hoover Dam is always worth a visit. Located just about an hour away from the strip, you’ll be awed by the sheer size and scope of this manmade feat.
Take A Hike
Not all the beauty of Las Vegas was made by human hands. If you’re looking for beautiful trails leading along astounding red rock-formations, accompanied by the plantlife and animals that will reinvigorate you, then Las Vegas more than provides.
Here are just a few of the amazing hikes you can visit:
- Red Rocks National Park: Located just 30 minutes away from the Las Vegas strip is an awe-inspiring landscape with a 13 mile loop that provides branching off trails and scenic vistas.
- Valley of the Fire State Park: This hiking trail is marked by its beautiful rock formations. It is located about an hour northeast of the Strip and is more than worth a visit if you’re looking to spend anywhere from a half day to a full day with your significant other.
- Sloan Canyon: This national conservation area is situated just 20 minutes away from the Strip and features a couple of great hiking trails. If you’re looking for a particularly amazing one, try your hand at the Petroglyph Canyon Trail, which features fragrant wildflowers as well as petroglyphs from the inhabitants of Nevada generations and generations before.
Looking For An Amazing Date Night? Take A Food Tour!
If you’re looking to step out of the ordinary and do something unique with your amazing significant other, then you can’t go wrong with a food tour.
You don’t have to decide where to eat, because you’ll get the chance to stop at up to 4 different eateries, all within walking distance of each other. You won’t need to worry about location, because you’ll get the chance to walk by some of Las Vegas’s most eye-catching sites. And you won’t need to worry about company, because with your loved one sitting across from you, you can have the best conversation you could ask for.
Book your Las Vegas food tasting with Taste Buzz Food Tours. Our guided tours are led by a lifelong Las Vegas native who knows the city inside and out like the back of her hand. You can experience amazing cooking, breathtaking sites, learn the history and the fun facts about famous landmarks on the strip, and spend quality time with your significant other.
So book your date night today with Taste Buzz Food Tours! You can call us at (702) 909-0337 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear any questions you might have.