About Taste Buzz Food Tours
Taste Buzz Food Tours was founded in 2016 by a Las Vegas native. Growing up in Vegas, graduating from UNLV and working in the restaurant and hospitality industry since she was 15 years old, Kathryn knows her city well! Inspired by her love for food and passion for traveling, Kathryn Kelly created Taste Buzz Food Tours, a food tour company that allows Vegas visitors to experience the type of vacation that they want. So whether you’re in Vegas for a dining experience to match your “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” vacation or you’re just looking for a laid-back activity to discover the city while enjoying some delicious food, we have a food tour for you!
Vegas can be overwhelming. Where do you go? Who do you trust? Taste Buzz Food Tours are designed to show people a part of Vegas that you would only taste and see if you knew somebody that lived here. You’ll be in good hands with your Taste Buzz Foodie Friend. They’ll take you to all the best places to eat, provide insider information on attractions and local culture and give you recommendations on shows, restaurants, and other activities. So even if you didn’t know anyone before you arrive, you’ll feel like you did before you leave.
How to Book a food tour
How to prepare for a tour
- Step One Click Book Today
- Select the Tour of Your Choice and Pick a Time
- Confirm Your Tour and Complete Your Purchase
- What Should I bring? You should bring durable walking shoes and dress for the Weather. You will be indoors and outdoors.
- Where to meet? You will get a starting location in your confirmation email. The tour will end in a different place than it began.
- Am I allowed to take photos? Of Course you can take photos. You are highly encouraged to take as many photos as you would like.