Downtown Las Vegas Food Tour
Downtown Delights Foodie Tour - $85
May-Oct: 530pm & Nov-April: 5 pm - please see calendar for availability
Eat your way through downtown and see where Vegas first began. Discover the city’s up & coming trendy local scene & visit top attractions on world-famous Fremont Street on this fun, casual food tour in Downtown Las Vegas.
Taste your way through downtown Las Vegas
Our Downtown Las Vegas food tour will take you through the major areas of “Old Vegas” to discover where the city first began. Your Foodie Foodie Friend will walk you down world-famous Fremont Street to see all the glitz and glamour of Fremont Street Experience. You will also venture off the beaten path to discover all the local favorite hangouts away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist attractions.
On this tour, you’ll visit 5-6 different foodie spots and indulge in one or two tastings at each location. Starting on Fremont East, you’ll stroll through Container Park, a local’s favorite, and learn about the revitalization of Downtown. You’ll end the tour at another local favorite spot, sampling creative bites from small businesses, family-owned restaurants, and a food truck along the way.
You’ll get the best of both worlds on this complete downtown tour of food tastings, sightseeing, history, and local culture. The Downtown Delights Foodie Tour will finish just in time for you to join the excitement starting to unravel just as the sun goes down in Vegas.
- Sample unique and creative dishes from local chefs
- Tastings of both savory and sweet enough for a full meal
- Learn about Las Vegas history and local culture as you walk down Fremont Street
- Visit top attractions like a piece of the Berlin wall (yes, there is a piece of the Berlin wall in Vegas!) and the world’s largest golden nugget
- Visit places locals love to hangout
- Fun and delicious activity for every age
- Insider information and personalized experience with your knowledgeable and friendly foodie tour guide
Large group & private tours available upon request. Please fill out the contact form or call 702-909-0337